8.55 am – 12.00 noon
1.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Please be on time – but better late than never!
- Try not to have children waiting in the playground too early especially in cold and wet weather. Five minutes before school begins is early enough.
- The school bell is rung at 8.55 am for all. This is to enable everyone to have five minutes to come into school and settle gently into their day.
- Children should not be on site unsupervised until 10 minutes before the start of the school day as staff are not responsible before this time.
- Parking is very limited and parked cars are a hazard to children crossing the road to school. Wherever possible, families should walk their children to and from school.